We are on a “healthier eating” kick at my house. My husband and I definitely enjoy a sweet treat. I put a spin on and Ice cream sandwich that makes it hard to not want to inhale the whole batch.
Strawberry Graham Cracker Cool Whip Sandwiches
(I could probably come up with a better name)
These are so simple and easy to make.
Box of graham crackers (I chose the low-fat version), 6-10 strawberries depending on size, and cool whip (I chose the fat free version)
- Cut up strawberries into small bite sized pieces
- Mix into whole tub of cool whip in a bowl
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour (this make it easier to place on graham crackers)
- Using a spatula or spoon, add a spoonful between two graham cracker pieces of your preference. (I used two halves of the cracker)
- Place in a flat pan to place inside the freezer and freeze overnight.
Mine made about 10-12 square sized sandwiches.
These are super tasty without the guilt of eating ice cream. My husband has really loved them and these are a tasty summer treat we will keep in the freezer!